Here at the Engine Shed, our dedicated team of caterers and event co-coordinators pride themselves in doing things differently. By booking a conference room with The Engine Shed, you are guaranteed to be provided with a unique day, tailored to meet your needs and requirements. We work hard at assisting you in getting the most out of your day and our team is on hand when required.
Located a couple of minutes walk from Edinburgh’s Old Town and Arthur’s Seat, Holyrood Park, we benefit from a secluded setting with a quiet environment to enable you to have all the peace and quiet you need. The unique setting of this venue, with its historic stone building and convenient central location, will help you enjoy every aspect of your day in a cost & time effective manner.
We provide you with a highly competitive and flexible full or half day delegate rates, with an impressive and delicious lunch menu to choose from!
We have a capacity of up 60 people in our Conference Room and for up to 12 in our Meeting Room.
But why choose us?
- Our friendly and efficient staff will ensure that your every demand is met in a timely manner
- A dedicated team will coordinate the event from start to finish
- As a social enterprise with charitable status, we can benefit your company by complimenting your Corporate Social Responsibility policy
- Our flexible pricing system will ensure that we can facilitate both full and half day delegate rates
- Our lunch menu is such that all our vegetarian food is healthy and tasty which will help you get the most out of your day by energizing your delegates
- Our central location in the heart of Edinburgh is convenient to all public transport amenities
- We have limited parking facilities for those who wish to drive and a NCP car park conveniently located nearby
- We have a large 5ft wide screen and 2 data projectors
- Complimentary oatcakes, or fruit & cheese scones served mid morning
- You will benefit from a healthy vegetarian café on the floor below where you can buy bakery & tofu products
- There are multiple opportunities to find a quiet corner in other parts of The Engine Shed during day, for example a coffee in our café or perhaps taking ‘time-out’ in our herb garden outside.